Friday, June 30, 6:30 PM
Conconully State Park
Wednesday, July 5, 6:30 PM
WSDOT, 28862 Hwy 97, Okanogan
Thursday, July 6, 7:00 PM
Twisp Eagles Hall
Friday, June 30, 9:00 AM
Conconully Independence Celebration & Parade
Saturday, July 1
Line Up by Wayne's beginning @9:00am
Rock Creek Shelter
ATV Etiquette - Sharing Our Trails
Responsible trail enthusiasts, both motorized and non-motorized,
have much in common. They have an appreciation for our public lands
and want to enjoy what our public lands have to offer. Trail
sharing can and does work when people respect each other and work
cooperatively to keep each other safe.
- Let someone at home know where youíll be riding and bring a
cell phone for emergencies.
- Be prepared for unforeseen circumstances.
- Bring it in, pack it out.
- Donít drink and drive.
- Know and follow state and local regulations including current
lighting, horn, mirrors, helmets, eye protection, driverís license, proof of liability
insurance and access passes, where applicable.
- Obey all rules applicable to automobile traffic.
- No cross country travel. Stay on designated roads and trails.
- Respect trail restrictions and only use trails open to your mode of
- Be considerate of others on the roads and trails.
- Slow down when sight lines are poor.
- Use caution when approaching or overtaking other recreationists.
- When riding in a group and approaching traffic from the opposite
direction use your fingers to indicate how many riders are behind
- Yield the right of way to those passing you from behind or
- Upon opening a closed gate make sure the last person in your
group closes it.
- If you come upon horse riders or ranchers herding their cattle
pull over to the side of the road and turn off your engine until
- Clean your vehicle after a dayís ride to
help prevent the spread of noxious weeds.